EVA Deck Pad
We can supply the EVA deck pad in both full sheet or customized deisgn. The full deck pad can be in either 230cm x 90cm or 90cm x 90cm, csutomers can cut the deck pad into size to apply on the board.
You are very welcome to CONTACT US if you need any customized specification!
*Colors in the photo was took by camera, please take actual goods as standard.
Size: 230cm x 90cm
Material: EVA (Marine Grade)
- UV resistant.
- With strong adhesive.
- Heat resistant.
- Shock absorption.
- Non-absorben foam.
- Soft yet durable.
- Protection for surfaces.
- Easy to clean with water.
- Easy to install.
1. More competitive for the shipment of sheets below 40pcs;
2. Fast delivery for door to door shipment.
1. More competitive for the shipment of sheets above 40pcs;
2. Fast delivery to air port in destination country.
1. More competitive for the shipment of sheets above 100pcs;
2. Cheapest cost to sea port in destination country.
1. Q: What if I get the product with bad issues?
A: Please do send the photo of bad sheets to us, we provide the free replaced one to you if the problem is on our side.
2. Q: How to apply the EVA deck pad?
A: Our sheets is with strong branded adhesive, just peel and stick, and make sure the area is clean before application.
3. Q: How to clean the EVA deck pad after getting dirty?
A: Our sheets is easy to clean with water.
4. Q: What tools do I need to cut the EVA deck pad?
A: A shark knife and a straight ruler. (Please be careful when using the knife.)
5. Q: Do you support customized colors?
A: Yes, you can either tell us the pantone color number or send the colors samples to us, then we can match for you.
6. Q: What is the using life of EVA deck pad?
A: 5-7 years in outdoor using. Even longer if stored inside.
7. Q: Is it your material UV resistant, and salt water proof?
A: Yes, our EVA foam material is marine grade, so it is UV resistant and salt water proof.
8. Q: Is the adhesive you offer permanent?
A: None of the adhesive in this world is permanent.
9. Q: What can I do if the edging is slightly up?
A: Use some strong glue like yellow glue on that edging area to glue it.
10. Q: How can I get the samples?
A: We have small samples like 15cm x 15cm for free, only we will need to charge the shipping cost.
11. Q: How do you pack the sheets?
A: If shipment by express, then we will pack in rolled.
If shipment by air / sea, then we will pack in flat.